Online Management Courses
How do we become a better and more successful manager. Getting the best out of teams and individuals can be one of the hardest and most stressful tasks. Our online Management courses allow you the flexibility to learn in your own time and at your own pace.
Either select from our entire management course curriculum, mix and match individual leadership courses or speak to us about the Management Knowledge Center.
- Management Essentials (10)
- Talent Management Essentials (6)
- Performance Appraisal Essentials (4)
- Managing Experts (4)
- Managing Problem Performance (6)
- Advanced Management Skills (10)
- Dismissing an Employee (2)
- The Fundamentals of Business Crises Management (2)
- First Time Manager Essentials (4)
- Essentials of Managing Technical Professionals (3)
- Workforce Generations (6)
- Strategies for Successful Employee On-boarding (3)
- Managing during Difficult Times (3)
- Business Execution (6)
- Essential Mentoring Techniques (4)
- Thinking Like a CFO (4)
- Essentials of Facilitating (3)
- Effectively Managing Top Performers (3)
- Difficult Conversations (3)
- Performance Management (3)
- Coaching for Results (6)
- Effective Delegation (6)
Skillsoft® Management KnowledgeCenter™
Empower your management team to succeed.
Success in today’s fast-paced business environment relies on effective management, making professional development for your managerial staff more important than ever. Managers must be enabled to learn how they want, when they need it most.
Your management team is the single most important factor in achieving your business goals, which makes it imperative that your managers have the skills required to be truly effective. Skillsoft’s Management KnowledgeCenter enables hands-on learning, providing more than just best-in-class courses and books – it introduces an array of resources designed and chosen to challenge and motivate every learner on your team. This one-stop portal allows your learners access to a diverse array of information, including articles, courses, video-rich vignettes and online books specifically chosen by Skillsoft’s subject-matter experts to facilitate learning regardless of skill level. But, more than that, the Management KnowledgeCenter includes resources to support any path, from new or high potentials to the experienced manager.
The Management KnowledgeCenter provides resources for:
- Employees new to management
- Employees working in management
- Employees concentrating on specific management skills.
CLICK HERE to download the Management KnowledgeCenter Datasheet.