The Learning Customer Advisory Forum Event Middle East (Learning CAFE ME) is an annual event to support our customers and provide them a unique opportunity to come together and network with peers, meet with leaders and influential speakers, and share experience on talent management and learning outcomes that can drive performance and business value for the organisation.
‘Step Into The Future Of Learning And Talent’ , our theme this year explores the changes in approach to Learning & Talent, our customers are making in order to engage the modern learners.
This year we have gathered a great program to help L&D, HR and Talent management professionals explore ways they can best serve today’s multi-generational workforce. From addressing the changes in consumer led content and modern technology to gamification, and the arrival of genZ. Learning CAFE ME has it all!
Who Should Attend:
Directors, CEO’s, HR Head, L&D Head, IT and Training Specialists
Attendees Will Experience:
- Keynotes from prominent thought leaders on topics related to the theme
- Learning and talent management sessions featuring real world customer use cases.
- Updates on Modern technology and engaging content strategy
- Product fair and hands-on courses
- Insights and new solutions for future learning
- Fun as you learn
- And Social networking with peers
DATE: 28th November 2017
TIME: 8:30am – 03:30pm
VENUE: Dusit Thani, Dubai
Learning CAFE ME Awards: Find more to nominate for an award
Have a glimpse of last year’s Learning CAFE ME event.