KESDEE is the world’s largest financial e-Learning company.
KESDEE’s e-Learning catalog consists of 750 accredited e-Learning courses on various topics in the following areas:
- Risk Management
- Financial Planning/Wealth Management
In addition, KESDEE offers eCoaches, the web-based tutorials for Certification Exams in Risk Management and Financial analysis (ePRM, eFRM, eCoach for the CFA® Program, Associate ePRM etc).
KESDEE’s e-Learning solutions are relevant for the providers of financial services, as well as for users, regulators, advisors and educators of financial services. These can be customized/localized and branded with Private Label Portal (incorporating your organization’s Logo, Color and Look & Feel).
KESDEE’s e-Learning solutions are customized for the following verticals:
- Banking and Financial Services Industry (BFSI)
- Regulators of Financial Services
– Federal Reserve Board (FRB)
– Office of Comptroller of Currency (OCC)
– Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC)
- A few examples of KESDEE’s clients:
- Large Corporations
- Small and Medium Enterprises
- Consultancy Firms
- Technology Companies
- Educational Institutions
- Professionals Associations
KESDEE’s e-Learning courses are available in English/Spanish.
“Hull on Derivatives” course Library is available on our portal “John Hull e-learning from KESDEE”
Kaplan/KESDEE web based exam preps are available for Insurance Achievement content.
KESDEE has entered into a strategic partnership with KAPLAN for providing Web based Exam Preps (preparatory material) for the following Designations.
The offerings include the following:
- ChFC® – Chartered Financial Consultant®
- CLU® – Chartered Life Underwriter®
III. CASL® – Chartered Advisor for Senior Living®
- CPCU® – Chartered Property Casualty Underwriter®