Enhance your Project Management skills with the interactive Skillsoft Project Management KnowledgeCenter. Skillsoft’s Project Management KnowledgeCenter that enables professional, hands-on learning by providing an array of engaging resources designed and chosen to challenge and motivate your existing knowledge.
This one-stop portal gives your access to a diverse library of information, including articles, courses and online books specifically chosen by experts to facilitate learning regardless of skill level. Most importantly, there are multiple ways to test the skills you’ve learned through PMI Accreditation Job Aids, Business Impact Series and more.
PM KnowledgeCenter Learning Resources:
- Monthly Featured Topic- recommended reading on project management, course spotlights on specific instructional topics within project management and an expert-reviewed exercise designed to test skills learned.
- Learning Roadmaps- based on a user’s proficiency within a discipline and include a variety of learning resources including courses, books and other assets.
- Books24x7®- A targeted books collection collated by subject-matter experts that complement the learning roadmaps and provide moment-of-need support
- Business Impact and Challenge Series- Access to two rich, interactive learning resources. Business Impact Series is a set of concise, scenario-based vignettes using video and Flash.
- The Skillsoft Challenge™ Series- An interactive and engaging case study focused on problem discovery and analysis that challenges learners to consider and balance multiple solutions.
- Preparation for PMI certification through access to information about the requirement to reach your certification goal.
Who should access the PM KnowledgeCenter?
- Existing Project Management professionals looking to enhance their knowledge
- Professionals new to Project Management and the process of managing projects
- Employees pursuing or maintaining Project Management Certification
- Professionals seeking PMI certification